- Provide students with a quality educational program which offers knowledge in pharmaceutical, biomedical and clinical sciences.
- Prepare pharmacists with pharmacy practice and pharmaceutical industry skills that ensure competency and superiority.
- Prepare pharmacists with professional skills that optimize interaction with health care providers, patients, and society.
- Promote and develop applied research in the field of pharmacy to improve treatment services, prevent diseases and develop pharmaceuticals.
- Prepare pharmacists capable of understanding the most advanced technologies.