Post Docroral fellowship: Clinical pharmacy Practice and Research, Queen’s University, Belfast, UK
PhD Clinical Pharmacy, Queen’s University, Belfast, UK
B.Pharm: University of Jordan
Clinical pharmacy, clinical trials of effectiveness and risk, pharmacokinetics, evidence based medicine, quality of life and pharmaceutical care research with special interest in respiratory, diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases.
- AbuRuz SM, Alrashdan Y, Jarab A, Jaber D, Alawwa IA. Evaluation of the impact of pharmaceutical care service on hospitalized patients with chronic kidney disease in Jordan. Int J Clin Pharm. 2013 Oct;35(5):780-9.
- Aburuz S, Al-Ghazawi M, Snyder A. Pharmaceutical care in a community-based practice setting in Jordan: where are we now with our attitudes and perceived barriers? Int J Pharm Pract. 2012 Apr;20(2):71-9. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7174.2011.00164.x.
- Basheti IA, Tadros OK, Aburuz S. Value of a Community-Based Medication Management Review Service in Jordan: A Prospective Randomized Controlled Study. Pharmacotherapy. 2016 Oct;36(10):1075-1086
Pharmacotherapy, Evidence Based Medicine, Research Methods
- Pharmaceutical Care network of Europe (PCNE)
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP)
- Jordan Pharmaceutical Association