Program learning outcomes
- Demonstrate high level of up-to-date knowledge in the area of pharmacotherapeutics and kinetics
- Design an individualized pharmaceutical care plan, taking into consideration patient’s socioeconomic factors to improve patient’s health outcomes.
- Communicate accurate and reliable information to patient and other healthcare providers.
- Detect, predict, prevent and report adverse drug reactions
- Critically evaluate the literature and undertake practice-based research to enhance problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to utilize self-learning skills to enhance pharmacy professional practice.
- Employ ethical and evidence-based medicine in decision making process