Program learning outcomes:
1. Demonstrate high level of up-to-date knowledge in the area of pharmacotherapeutics and kinetics
2. Design an individualized pharmaceutical care plan, taking into consideration patient’s socioeconomic factors to improve patient’s health outcomes.
3. Communicate accurate and reliable information to patient and other health care providers.
4. Detect, predict, prevent and report adverse drug reactions
5. Critically evaluate the literature and undertake practice-based research to enhance problem-solving skills.
6. Demonstrate the ability to utilize self-learning skills to enhance pharmacy professional practice.
7. Employ ethical and evidence-based medicine in decision making process