Postgraduate Research Scholarship Scheme (PRSS) AA & AD Campuses
Parallel to launching the Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences (MSPS) program, the College of Pharmacy (CoPh-AAU) adopted a scholarship scheme (PRSS) to attract and employ distinguished BPharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy) graduates, offering them an excellent opportunity to pursue their postgraduate study in the Drug Discovery, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, and Drug Formulation fields. This dual-faceted scheme (Scholarship-Job), which is open for AAU (Al Ain University) and non-AAU graduates, offers the winners a fully-funded postgraduate scholarship (tuition waiver) while working at the College of Pharmacy as partially-paid Research Assistants and/or Lab Supervisors.
- To successfully recruit the best pharmacy candidates from across the country and facilitate their progress and development through our program.
- To enrich our MSPS program by employing the best pharmacy graduates from different backgrounds (i.e. AAU and non-AAU) and offering them the opportunity to pursue their postgraduate and research studies.
Requirements (Application Criteria)
The candidates must be:
- Pharmacy graduates: both AAU and non-AAU graduates are welcome to apply.
- Graduated with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- The successful candidates must meet all the application acceptance criteria and then pass an interview with a specialized committee from CoPh.
- AAU admission requirements for graduate-higher studies should be met (MSPS).
- GPA must be mentioned in the CV
The deadline for submitting scholarship applications is November 28, 2023.