The College of Pharmacy at Al Ain University of Science and Technology has been involved in community service activities through faculty and students including:
- Participating in Dubai International Pharmaceuticals & Technologies Conference & Exhibition (DUPHAT).
- Organizing several workshops to develop the skills of academic staffs in collaboration with the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) and the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE).
- Hosting the workshop about “Mechanism and Standards for Global Pharmacies Accreditation” in cooperation with the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC).
- Organizing the Preceptors First Annual Meeting.
- Participating at the “6th Exhibition of Health, Nutrition & Fitness 2016”.
- Organizing a workshop on “Molecular Docking, Virtual Screening & Biologics Discovery”
- Participating in the Thalassemia awareness program in cooperation with the UAE Thalassemia Society and the Blood Bank;
- Giving lectures about the dangers of narcotics to the university students;
- Giving lectures to the students of Ain Al-Khalij secondary school relating to the danger of smoking and the role of breakfast in the enhancement of the student's body;
- Giving awareness lectures about the cleanliness and hygienic procedures to avoid Avian Flu at Al Bureimi;
- Giving awareness lectures regarding the relationship between obesity and diabetes;
- Giving awareness lectures regarding the use of alcohol and its addiction;
- Giving a lecture at Dubai Municipality about chemical pollutants and food contaminants. The lecture was directed to the personnel working in the food receiving departments in Dubai ports;
- Participating in Al Ain Municipality event and campaign against narcotics at Al Ain Mall;
- Giving awareness lectures against smoking and the hazards linked to it at the Handicap Center – Ministry of Interior, Al Ain;
- Participating in Al Ain Municipality event and campaign against obesity at Al Wadi Garden, Al Ain;
- Participating in Tawam Hospital Breast Cancer awareness campaign;
- Participating in Al Ain Hospital safety week which involves an awareness campaign about drug abuse and drug safety.