Ph.D. Pharmacy; Pharmacoeconomics & Pharmacy Practice, Kingston University, London, United Kingdom
MSc. Pharmaceutical Science with Management Studies, Kingston University, London, United Kingdom
BSc. Pharmacy, University of Jordan, Jordan
Pharmacoeconomics, Economic evaluation of drugs and/or services, Quantitative and qualitative aspects of medication, Pharmacy practice, Pharmacovigilance, Pharmacy education, pricing of pharmaceuticals, Evaluation and analysis of pharmaceutical policies.
- El-Dahiyat F. Pharmaceutical Policy in Jordan. In: Babar Z, editor. Pharmaceutical Policy in Countries with Developing Healthcare Systems. 28 March 2017 pp 237-260 Springer ISBN: 978-3-319-51672-1 (Print) 978-3-319-51673-8 (Online)
- Abu Hammour K, El-Dahiyat F, Abu Farha R. Health care professionals knowledge and perception of pharmacovigilance in a tertiary care teaching hospital in Amman, Jordan. J Eval Clin Pract. 2017 Jan 16. doi: 10.1111/jep.12683
- El-Dahiyat F, Pharmacoeconomic evidence and policies to promote use of generic medicines in Jordan, Pharmaceuticals policy and law, vol. 19, no. 1-2, pp. 71-86, 2017
- Alefan Q, Karasneh A, El-Dahiyat F, Alshara M, Translation and validation of the Arabic version of generic medicines scale. Res Social Adm Pharm. 2016 Jun 3.
- El-Dahiyat, F., Kayyali, R. and Abbadi, I., A comparison of generic and originator brand drug prices, Jordan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Vol. 4, No. 1, January 2011.
- El-Dahiyat, F and Kayyali, R. Evaluating patients’ perceptions regarding generic medicines in Jordan. Journal of Pharmaceutical Policy and Practice 2013 6:3.
- El-Dahiyat, F and Kayyali, R., Community pharmacists’ perceptions towards generic medicines and their opinions on future generic substitution policy implementation: A descriptive study from Jordan, Journal of Generic Medicines. June 2013 10: 4
- El-Dahiyat, F and Kayyali, R. Physicians’ perception of generic and electronic prescribing: A descriptive study from Jordan. Journal of Pharmaceutical Policy and Practice 2014 7:7.
- El-Dahiyat, F and Kayyali, R. Acceptance of generic medicines in Jordan: A study of patients', pharmacists’, and physicians’ perspectives, International Journal of Pharmacy practice;2013 21,2
Pharmacoeconomics, Pharmacy Practice , Communication and Pharmaceutical care, Pharmacy Ethics and laws, Drug information, Pharmaceutical informatics, Pharmaceutical Statistics, Research Methods, Health Policy and Toxicology.
- Jordan Pharmaceutical Association since 2007, Jordan.
- International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) since 2010, U.S.A.
- Member of National committee for Drug and Pharmacy since 2015, Jordan.
- Member of Rational Drugs list committee since 2015, Jordan.
- Member of objection committee at Jordan food and Drug Administration ,2015-2017, Jordan.