Master degree in Biological science (Microbiology and Physiology), Hashemite University, Jordan
B.Sc. Biology, Al-Balaqa Applied University, Jordan
Antimicrobial and antifungal activity of some medicinal plants “crude extract“ as well as the effect of the plants as Antinociceptive.
- Shaima Hasan, Kawthar Kayed, Rose Ghemrawi, Nezar Al Bataineh, Radwa E. Mahgoub, Rola Audeh, Raghad Aldulaymi, Noor Atatreh
and Mohammad A. Ghattas " Molecular Modelling Study and Antibacterial Evaluation of Diphenylmethane Derivatives as Potential FabI Inhibitors" Molecules 2023; 28 (7).
- Kawthar Kayed, Ghalia Khoder, Joviana Farhat, and Rose Ghemrawi " Mobile Phones: Reservoirs of Resistant Bacteria during the COVID-19 Pandemic in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates" Microorganisms 2023; 11 (2).
- Rose Ghemrawi, Racha Kerek, Kawthar Kayed, Raghad Aldulaymi, Azza Ramadan and Mostafa Khair "Association between visual impairment and sleep duration in college students: A study conducted in UAE and Lebanon" Journal of American College Health, 2021; 71 (1).
- Tariq Kameel, Ramzi MadiThe Compulsory Licensing for Exploiting Patented COVID-19 Pharmaceutical Treatment: Legal Approaches of Some Arab Countries" Biotechnology Law Report, 2021; 40 (2)
- Ramzi Madi, Majed Abu Saleh and Kawthar Kayed “Exclusions from Patentability with an Emphasis on Biotechnological Inventions: A Comparative Study. Biotechnology law reposts, 2020; 39 (4).
- Esam Qnais, Yousra Bseiso, Kawthar Kayed, Mohammad Wedyan, and Hakam Alkhateeb. “ANALGESIC EFFECT OF QUERCETIN 3,7 -O-DIMETHYL ETHER ISOLATED FROM SALVIA OFFICINALI. PharmacologyOnline, 2018; 2, 64-73.
- Science and life
- العلم والحياة
- Biology intensive
Expertise related to UN Sustainable Development Goals
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all.
This person’s work contributes towards the following SDG(s):