Post Doc, Fulbright Research Award, University of Toledo, Ohio, USA, 2014-2015.
Post Doc, Granada Medical School, Spain, 2008-2009.
Ph.D. Neuropharmacology, Durham University.
M.SC Pharmaceutical sciences, The University of Jordan.
B.SC. Pharmacy, The University of Jordan
Neurosciences, Neuropharmacology, Neurodegenerative diseases, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, chronic pain, epilepsy, schizophrenia, stroke, ischemia and drug abuse.
- Amjad T. Shatarat , Sawsan Abuhamdah, Mohammed K. Al-Essa , Justin Z. Amarin , Faisal I. Mohammed , Darwish H. Badran , Maher T. Hadidi .2020. Spasmolytic activity of the ethanolic extract and essential oil of Aloysia citriodora Palau. Ethno-Medicine 14(1–2):9–16.
- Faris Ei-Dahyat, mohammed rashrash, sawsan.abuhamdah, rana abufarha and zaheer-ud din babar 2020. Herbal medicines: a cross-sectional study to evaluate the prevalence and predictors of use among Jordanian adults. Journal of pharmaceutical policy and practice, 13 (2):2-9.
- Atatreh N, Al Rawashdah S, Al Neyadi SS, Abuhamdah SM, Ghattas MA. 2019. Discovery of new butyrylcholinesterase inhibitors via structure-based virtual screening. J Enzyme Inhib Med Chem.;34(1):1373-1379.
Pharmacology I and II, Pharmacology practical, Toxicology, Special topics in clinical toxicology , pharmacy Experience training 1, 2 and 3, seminar in clinical pharmacy and Research Methodology for both B Pharma and Pharm D programs.
- A member in British Pharmacological Society (BPS), U.K.
- A member in British Neuroscience Association (BNA), U.K.
- A member in Jordan Pharmaceutical Association, Jordan.